Food & Beverages Testing
Testing of Food and Food Products!
Food analysis is required for a wide variety of reasons. Mainly, testing the product for suitability through checking shelf-life or authenticity, to assuring legal compliance. Delhi Analytical Research Laboratory is well equipped in food testing including the analysis of the physical properties of foods, the identification of chemical, microbiological and physical contaminants (e.g. glass, insects, stones and metal), determining whether a food is what its label says it is.
Type of Sample We Test :-
- Fresh and dried Food grains, Cereals & Pulses.
- Fresh and Processed vegetables and fruits.
- Spices, Condiments & related products.
- Milk & Dairy Products.
- Meat and Poultry Products.
- Fresh and processed Seafood.
- Snacks & other Ready to eat foods.
- Jaggery, Sugar & sugar products.
- Bakery & Confectionery products.
- Tea/ Coffee/ Cocoa 7 their products.
- Edible oils, fats and their Products.
- Alcoholic/ Non -alcoholic drink & other Beverages.
- Cooked Food (Hospital, Canteen, Caterers & Hotels).
- Frozen/ Processed/ Retort/ Canned Foods.
- Egg & Egg products.
- All type of Raw Food.
- Ice cream.
- Animal Feed.
- Nutritional values.
- Ayurvedic and Siddha products.
- Hygiene Surveillance for Kitchen and other food prepration area (Hotels,
Canteens and Restaurants) etc.
Type of Analysis we do :-
- Amino acid and Fatty acid Profile.
- Packaged food shelf life.
- Analysis for Heavy Metals.
- Screening for Drug residues.
- Analysis for Pesticides/ Herbicides/ Insecticides Screening for Food Adulterants.
- Microbiological Analysis (Microbial Pathogens- Yeast and Mould) Vitamins and Organic Content Minerals and Nutritional Analysis for Labeling.
- Mycotoxins (Fumonisins, Aflatoxins, Ocratoxins).
- Total Plate Count.
- Escherichia coli.
- Total Coliform.
- Yeast and Mould count.
- Salmonella spp.
- Staphylococcus aureus.
- Listeria spp.
- Mesophillic spore formers.
- Bacillus spp.
- Shigella spp.
Standard We Follow :-
- Indian Standard (IS).
- Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI).
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA/USFDA).